Terms & Conditions.
1.Incomplete forms will be rejected.
2. It is compulsory to attach self-attested photocopy of marksheet of class VII / VIII / IX / X / XII.
3. Once fee has been paid, under no circumstance a refund request will be entertained. Package once sold, cannot be cancelled or taken back.
4. Aakash Live Classes will be delivered in a mix of English and Hindi medium for the comfort and understanding of students from all quarters of the country. Rest of the course content (reading material, quizzes etc.) is in English.
5. Students once enrolled into Aakash Live Packages cannot claim for refund of amount or part of the amount; if he/she becomes disinterested during the Package due to any reason whatsoever.
6. It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for a certain Entrance examination or not. The Company does not hold itself responsible if a student's admission form cannot be forwarded or is rejected by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the Price, he/she has paid to the Company.
7. It is compulsory for a student to attach/send a recent passport size photograph on or along with the application form. Company reserves the right to use the photograph and name of the student for publicity in all kinds of media, in case the student secures position / rank or succeeds in any Entrance Exams in India or any test at international level.
8. The responsibility of getting admission form forwarded to the examining body is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents / Guardian.
9. AESPL reserves the right to make any change in its packages without any prior notice to anybody.
10. If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases tax rate the extra amount of taxes will be borne by the customers from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
11. Students applied for with Aakash Live will have to provide photocopy of Admit Card of All Entrance Exams as soon as they receive their admit cards from the examining body.
12. Aakash Live Classes can be accessed on PC, Laptop or Tablet PC over internet (with available bandwidth of at least 100 kbps dedicated). Student should ensure that he/she has got the right device with such internet connection.
13. Aakash Live program & its course content is Licensed Educational Content for personal, single user, non- commercial use by students of that class only. Without limiting the foregoing, the Licensed Educational Content shall not be used, distributed or otherwise exploited for “commercial advantage or private monetary compensation” under the End Use License. The following are types of uses that AESPL expressly defines as "commercial use":
(a) the sale or rental of (i)any part of the Licensed Educational Content, (ii) any derivative works based at least in part on the Licensed Educational Content, or (iii) any collective work that includes any part of the Licensed Educational Content;
(b) providing training, support, or editorial services that use or reference the Licensed Educational Content in exchange fora fee or without a fee.
In case any use of the Licensed Educational Content of the Aakash Live for commercial use or in violation of End Use License comes to the knowledge of the AESPL, the AESPL reserves the right to disable the user account, forfeit the entire fee/charges paid by that user till that date and to initiate the initiate legal proceedings against misuse of the Licensed Educational Content and the infringement of the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the AESPL.
14. In case of any dispute or difference between you and Company regarding the interpretation of these terms and conditions, non-payment of any claim or any dispute arising out of or in pursuant to these terms and conditions, the same shall be referred to sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by Chairman of M/s Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd.
The proceedings shall be conducted at New Delhi under the provisions of Arbitration & Conciliation Act and the Courts at Delhi only shall have the jurisdiction over the matter and/or for enforcement as the case may be. If an Arbitrator to whom the matter is referred refuses to act or for any reason, does not enter the reference or after entering into the reference proceedings are abandoned or kept in abeyance or not proceeded with, it shall be lawful for the Chairman of M/s Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. to appoint another person to act as Arbitrator in the manner aforesaid. Such person shall be entitled to proceed with reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor, if both the parties consent to this effect, failing which the Arbitrator will be entitled to proceed de novo.